Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis The Season for Pot Lucks & Socials

Last year at a pot luck for work was the first time I had tried these meatballs.
When I asked what the ingredients were, I was surprised.
3 ingredients. period. The meatballs of course. Then a jar of Heinz Chili sauce and a can of Ocean Spray cranberry sauce! That's it, that's all. I would have never guessed the two things would "go together" in a recipe. There was no denying it tasted great though.
I wanted my husband to try them, but just meatballs wouldn't really be enough. So I went one step further and put them over egg noodles. I've even served them over rice. So you don't have to wait for that once or twice a year shindig to break out the recipe.
They went from party snack to dinner entree.
Go visit the Ultimate Party Meatballs. They have some other really great recipes and a really great giveaway going on. www.ultimatepartymeatball.com
ENJOY!